Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Made All My Mother's Days!











Dear Ones, as Mother's Day approaches I reflect on some thirty-four years of being a mom. I loved it all. (Maybe there's a little bit of forgetting that takes place.) You are so very dear to me and I feel enormously blessed. Early on it was a wee bit hard. Some physical challenges at the onset. But once you arrived I liked each of you very, very much. I loved being a mother!! Now I am astonished at what you have achieved and are achieving and who you are becoming that I only had the smallest glimpse of at the start. Your talents and humor and propensities and strengths. Each quite different; each a joy. Know I love you and yours and look forward to all that lies ahead....Steve wrote me when Natalie was born: "You are a mother now forever." Love, Mom

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Great photos!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM!

Laua

Hammels said...

Was the photo of laura pre-approved?